Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


22 April 2010

DANGER! DANGER!

[In a whisper]:

Hi Pals...

I've put up some secret survellience kamrahs to get pics of the enemy we all have in common. Here she is corralled in my hallway, see the smoke growling from her? Metal plated skin, long electric tail, no face but a powerful sucky mouth... what isn't to be scared of?!?


Theres just one problem... I am trapped!



"Mum, help!"
She didn't help me by the way, she just stood there, useless as ever with the portable kamrah machine, giggling like an idiot. Sheesh!
"Right Mother, I'm going to have to make my way around this encumbrance without your assistance you big heffalump!!!"
"Oh poos, wrong way, I don't wanna back myself into a corner chaps!"
"One more pass by and I'm safe! Keep sleeping Monster!"


Taming this ornery beast might be a job for Jack and his cowboy hat!

What are you scared of?

Mr Koda MD
Safe... for now...

10 comments:

JackDaddy said...

Here's what I do. The 'thing' lives in a closet in your house. If you sneak in there when it is asleep, you can tell it that you are no longer scared of it and that it has no power over you. But then the tall guy gets it out and tries to run over my feet with it, so I don't know if it does any good! :)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It might be skhary but just remember

Woo will always triumph ovFUR it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Mums are no help when you really need them, are they, Koda?

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Remington said...

Don't be scared of those things! I chase ours all over the place and bark at it! I think it's scared of ME! Because sooner or later it goes back in the closet....

Ms. ~K said...

Our beast is taller than yours, but yours has a longer tail!
Oh the horror!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Erin said...

Sage battles with the vacuum cleaner every week as well! I need to get it on film!

Sage (&Erin)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
There is one of those monsters here but it is an orange monster!
As soon as I see it coming out of the closet... I run away!
Take care!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Team Husky said...

Haroo Koda

Hey a great way of gettin revenge on yur Maw for bein mean to ya would be to eat her dinner tonight, sneak it when she's not lookin. I hear she's havin Box A Noodles!!! Yummy, satay chicken for Koda!

I think the photo woo have of me on yur bloggie isn't the best I've seen, not going to attract many babes wif a bucket on my head!

Play bows and woofs
Kodiak

Mango said...

You are so silly. Stupid PeeWee tries to attack the cleaning monster. I just lay down in it's path and refuse to get up. But I do get nervous when momma or master are pushing the wheelbarrow around my estate. EEEEEE!

Slobbers,
mango

Martha and Bailey said...

Hi Koda,
We liked seeing how brave you were - Bailey would be like you and sneak round but Martha would be so scared she would need mum to put it away!
That scary thing is only turned on when Martha is safely in the garden!
love
Martha & bailey xxx