Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


08 April 2010

Birthday Happenings

Good Day!

As you all know it was my birthday the other day 29th March and I am now the grand old age of four years old.

In human years that 28, If I was a human I would've maybe finished university, been overseas, worked in a steady job for a few years, met a lady and started thinking about marriage and having a family. The thought sickens me.

I wouldn't be able to do this:

The little schnoozlers would be in there, trying to steal my chew!

Anyhowl, on my birthday I didn't get any presents (useless mother dearest). I did get some bikkies, tactfully presented to me in one of my toys (one that Team Husky's Mom gave me!!!)


I got it after I had my breakfast before Mum went to work.

At lunchtime, Mum was eating her tea, and I swear I saw some Kittybandits out the window. If I could've pointed out the window, I would've. Mum just thought I was sitting on the couch like this for no reason:
Useless mother!
Anyway, thats all that happened, I got some scratches and stuff but nothing fantastic.
Koda MD
Birthdays over thank dogness!

14 comments:

Mango said...

Yuh, well at least they remembered. Before I had a blog my birthday was totally ignored! Imagine! Four is a good age. All grown up, but still frisky.

Slobbers,
Mango

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Sorry she didn't make it more special -

Maybe she's got some surprise in the works fur woo!

Like your own khytty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Well... some treats are better than nothing, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

dewdana said...

Neglected I tell you! Plus I have news for you... According to this: http://dog-milk.com/how-to-calculate-a-dogs-age-in-dog-years/
you are more like 36! Moose is over 60! Where does the time go?
Anyway, Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day!

Team Husky said...

Hi Koda

What about the walkies woo had with me and yur visit at our house?

Kisses
Summer
xxxx

Mr Koda MD said...

OHHH I thought you might want to share my adventures Summer?

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my puppy pal!!

The Thundering Herd said...

We think you should celebrate your birthday every day until your mom gets it right.

Ms. ~K said...

My birthday is Sat. and I'll be 5 years old...how do feel about slightly older women?
Licks and sniffs,
Sassy

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh dear, dear Mr Koda! I have been ill, (yes, ill on my birthday!!) and not until today have I been able to catch up with your news.

My Jeannie didn't get me any presents either, but I gave her plenty.........er, my tummy kinda exploded. Oooops!

However, Belated Happy Birthday Barks to you.

And I will try to catch up with all your news soon.

lotsalicks, Marvin xxxxxx

The OP Pack said...

Now that looks like a cool way to get biscuits - have to try to find than one for the pupster here. Maybe Mom is just tricking you and will pull out all the pressies soon.

Woos- Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pee Ess, Mom says the duck will be put somewhere special so she has it for the future AND as long as the little bipeds don't find it:)

Remington said...

Happy Birthday to you! I am sorry it didn't go the way you hoped it would....next year drop some hints WAY before the day!

elbouwii said...

happy hayppy happy b-day :D

Kissslobbbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Erin said...

Great Blog! Love your pictures. Come check out my adventures with my black lab named Sage!

http://dailyadventuressage.blogspot.com/