Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


30 April 2010

Aunty Kylies Birthday Wishes

Hello Pals!
Its my Aunty Kylies 22nd Birthday today! She is the biggest noodlehead around! She broke my tail when I was just a little puppy and ever since then we've had a special bond.

Here I am with the sooky looking floppy tail:

I tried to leap onto her lap when she was sitting on the edge of my Mums bed, I missed cos i was a doofy puppy and fell backwards onto my tail. Its never been the same since!

My Aunty Kylie started her life as a blobby baby:

And growed up to be a lovely lady:

She is the worlds best at burping the alphabet, doing manburps and fake burping. Burping hehe very ladylike if you ask me! Its something to be proud of!

Heres a random shot of her stuck up a hill! Her and Mum went snowboarding/snowploughing last winter.

They aren't very good, maybe they'll go again. The stinky thing is that I have to go to the Doggy Jail. But thats ok I suppose, as long as Mum has fun... and remembers to pick me up again!

Happy Burpday Aunty Kylie

Love and cuddles from Koda!

7 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Happy birthday, lovely human!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Happy birthday to your Auntie Kylie - hope she has a wonderful day. That is too bad about your tail - bet that was one big ouchie.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ms. ~K said...

Broke your tail? OUCH!!!!
Happy B'day to Aunt Kylie!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Remington said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Kylie! Enjoy!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Happy Gotcha Day to Aunty Kylie!

She's a pretty hooman breed!

I hope woo get khake!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dakota and Georgia said...

Doggie Jail? Don't you mean Doggie Club Med? That fun place where you get to eat, sleep and play with other doggies all day??

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Kylie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza