Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


09 March 2010

Traitor

Hi Pups and Kitties

Sorry I've been so busy MDing I haven't had a chance to visit many of your blogs or blog about the happenings in my world. I hope everyone is well and goodly!

My MDing work, while being time consuming and labourous, has not been very productive to say the least. It had involved a lot of this:


One thing did happen though, awaking me from my MD slumber. Ma arrived home and I could smell the stench of traitorness on her slippers....



SHE carried the scent of other puppers upon her feetyfeets!

I interrogated her for a while to get the answer out of her - Where had she been? Why wasn't I invited? No answer....

Thats fine, I'll find out... Yes I will! But you know what? I have more important things to be doing than wasting my time worrying about that...


Mr Koda MD
MDing

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

So, woo have the hots fur Kara?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

You have a sunpuddle to zzz in!!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

No! She could not possibly have been betraying you somewhere!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh we love your last photo on this post!

Sorry we have been missing too from the blogs - just trying to catch up now, phew!

er, we are not sure what MD stands for? Perhaps we are thick! Possibly!

After we have left this comment Jeannie may have a Lightbulb Moment, and it will all become clear, he he he.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

Jeannie xxxxx

Mango said...

Oh how rude! She visited with a puppy that wasn't you? The betrayal!

Kisses,
Dexter

KB said...

No worries Koda. You're so handsome that there's no chance that your mom would stray. You're a perfect black lab!

Bobby said...

Your mum might be looking at a brother for you. Checking out little pups.

Twinkietinydog said...

The "stench of traitorness" BOL I say you find out where she's been. Get up!
Twinkie

JackDaddy said...

Maybe she was helping the other puppies to find a new home! Now you can't be mad at her for that!!

The Thundering Herd said...

Geniuses have to spend a lot of time just thinking through solutions, right?

bbes tribe said...

Hi Koda, we were visiting Jack and thought we'd drop by & visit you. We're glad we did. We will drop by from time to time if you don't mind. We like to visit and like others to visit us. Drop by our place sometime. New friends welcome.
We think maybe she was checking out other pups to bring one home for company for you.
Wags
Ernie, Sasha, Chica

Twix said...

Hi Koda! Sorry I haven't been around much lately but if you've read my last post you understand, right? Life just gets crazy sometimes. I really have missed you!
Now about your mom....what was she thinking? Make sure you punish her and pee on the rug ;o)
Snuggles,
Twix

Life With Dogs said...

Did you ever get the dirty? :)

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
Sure that was disturbing!
But... she came back and is all yours now!
Have a good nap!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The OP Pack said...

Koda, nothing is as important as a good nap - well, maybe treats, but surely not sniffing slippers.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara