Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


24 March 2010

Sidney Crawford on the Catwalk

Good Day Everyone!!

You know how a while ago I accused Ma of being a traitor?... Meet Sidney! He belongs to my Ma's friend and he smells delicious! (from what I could tell from schnoozleing Ma's slippers anyway)

Striking a pose...

Inquisitive head tilt and paw relaxing action...

"REowllly Roowl EoiwLL" (nom nom nom)...

Batter Up, swipey McSwipe...

Paw extensions...
I wonder if I get to meet this fellow?
Koda MD
"On the catwalk (oh yeah) the catwalk, bla bla bla bla bla bla on the catwalk!"

9 comments:

Martha and Bailey said...

Hi is very cute - for a kitty cat!!!
We think you guys should meet.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Bobby said...

Now cats just can look so cute, I am sure the kitten would love you as a friend.

The OP Pack said...

Cute kitty - do you like to play with them, Koda?

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

One of my favourite flavour khombos: likhorice and khreme!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Remington said...

What a cute kitty!

Lorenza said...

He is very cute!
I hope you can meet him soon! I know you two can be friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thundering Herd said...

If the hu-dad dares touch a cat, we sniff him like crazy. Somehow, we think he will never introduce us.

Twinkietinydog said...

He is very very cute for a kat. I hope you meet him. It'll make for some interesting but blurry photos. BOL
Twinkie

Life With Dogs said...

If you do meet him I'd love some flavor feedback. :)