Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 March 2010

Phleighs?

Uh oh Puppies and Kitties, what is this?


Ma said that she has to put this smelly stuff on me today cos I am very itchy at the moment and I don't need to catch fleas as well...

"But it stinks Ma, my friends will tease me!"

Luckily I only have to have it put on a couple of times a year... PHEW.

Speaking of critters and creatures... there is a few making homes on my house! I got Ma to get some shots of a couple of the spideys that have come to live with us (it can't be because they like Ma's cooking!!!! hehehehe)

They make such a mess!!!!!!!

I am glad they are setting up camp outside though, I don't think I could put up with much shrieking and squealing from Ma, she is such a baby and I can't be bothered being interupted from my MD duties to rescue her...
Mr Koda

10 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

Poor Mr Koda. I hope the itching goes away soon.

Mango said...

We do try to accommodate those spidey things because they eat other pests.

I got my frontlines out too. Momma says there will be icky tickies in no time.

Slobbers,
mango

KB said...

Hope the itching stops soon! Could the spiders and the itching be related? My dog is allergic to spiders, but only if she gets bitten...

Martha and Bailey said...

We don't like the itchies! Then again we don't like smelly creams either!!!
Hope your itching stops.....
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

SGR said...

Woof! Woof! Sending you my Golden Healing Itching Thoughts ... Be safe. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

The OP Pack said...

Watch out for those spiders, Koda - they can give some nasty bites. We hate that flea stuff too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

My mom is like Mango's momma - we do what we khan to let the spiders be -

Sorry fur your itchies - maybe woo need a puppy?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

dewdana said...

Moose gets revolution and when I take it out of the box he insists on sniffing to see what it is (like he does with everything) but once he smells it he backs up and won't come near me so I have to trick him with snacks while I put it on!
Hope it fixes your itchies. Labbies are an itchy bunch!

Twinkietinydog said...

I can make your itching go away by scaring you: Stop itching or you get to wear the evil cone!
Twink!

Lorenza said...

I hope that thing helps you with your itchy itchy!
Be careful with those spiders. Someone who knows how bad they are is telling you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza