Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


31 March 2010

My newly appointed Associate MD

Good Morning to all GentleDoggies and Kitties

With an abundance of buttwaggling and without further adieu, I present my newly appointed Associate MD - Mr Prince AMD of Team Husky

Prince has demonstrated the finest MD behaviour in all respects over the last few months which has resulted in me investigating my options with regards to the MD role.

Please join me in congratulating Prince on his new role! I very excitingly welcome Prince to the Associate MD position where I feel he will flourish relentlessly and continue to bring new experience, maturity and dedication to the House of MD.

Mr Koda MD

10 comments:

dewdana said...

Well he certainly is adorable!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Ummmm, should I be surprised at your choice?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The SIBERIAN HUSKY ;-)

Remington said...

Congrats Prince on your new roll! You will do GREAT!

JackDaddy said...

And soon it will be Associate MD and then FULL MD! :)

Team Husky said...

Haroo Koda MD!

I am so excited (or should I say eggcited seeing as it's nearly easter?) to be working with woo!

We need to discuss if I will be taking up residence in your offices or if I should obtain premises of my own!

I look forward to taking on new cases and learning from woo, I'm sure we can teach each other a lot and we have so much experience between us to help other doggies!!!

Woo Woos
Prince AMD

Twinkietinydog said...

Congratulations to Prince!!!
Twinkie

Ms. ~K said...

Prince is talented and handsome...hmmm...
Kisses,
Sassy

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Mr Prince!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

elbouwii said...

whoooopie doooopie prince! :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Bobby said...

Congratulations Prince you will do well, you look gorgeous.