Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


11 March 2010

Ma, I am not a Noredy Dog!

Hello Friends!

Aparently I have taken it upon myself to be a bit naughty lately... I call it Noredy cos most of the offences involve me having my ears turned off and ignoring the yelling and growling coming out of Ma... What would you do?

I have been Arrested...

LIST OF OFFENCES
1. Going into the rubbish while Ma is out of the room. Evidence pertaining to this offence includes half chewed corn cobs being found in the middle of the lounge, guilty looks and quick getaways from the crime scene

2. Annoying Ma during meal time. Evidence pertaining to this offence includes me refusing the SIT and DOWN while Ma is eating, usually I just look away claiming "I can't hear you Ma, I have my Siberian Ears on you ignorant so-n-so!"

I personally don't think these offences are Arrestment Material!

PUNISHMENT
My sentence involved this horrendous display of affection and stuff:



I hated every minute of it.

Mr Koda MD
Serving Time

9 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I khan ofFUR woo a safe place if woo khan get here!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

It's hard being a handsome man-dog!!

Bobby said...

You look sorry for anything you have done so I am sure all is forgiven.

Mango said...

Yuh, you look like you are totally suffering. NOT!

Slobbers,
Mango

The OP Pack said...

You really have to work on not looking so guilty, Koda - you need to focus on finding something other to blame. And if it helps at all, our Mom says she would find it very hard to stay mad at you for very long.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

bbes tribe said...

So you have a bad case of selective hearing and cabin fever. What's a handsome and active big guy to do.
Wags
Ernie, Sasha, Chica

Moose said...

I am convicted of that first one all the time only I wait until momma is not home so as to not be interrupted!
That second one though... dude! It is not worth it! You get way more stuff when you don't bother the humans while they eat. Granted it is a fine line you have to walk- do just enough so they don't forget you are there and still notice you being cute and well behaved but not so noticeable that they can't eat b/c that make them very grouchy! It takes some practice but it can be done!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

och, you could never be a bad dog, youse are too handsome, too shiny and too just oh, lovely!

Jeannie xxxxxxxxxx

Lorenza said...

I'd be naughty too if I had that horrendous display of affection at the end!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza