Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


28 March 2010

In the SUMMERtime, when the weather is fine...

Good Sunday Gentledoggies and Kitties!!

It has recently been brought to my attention that I have made a ginormous boo boo in my bloggy side thingy. I have missed my dearest fluffball friend off my sidebar! And she is not happy!

"WHAT! Koda, are we not furiends anymore?"

Here is a pretty picture of dear Summer, doesn't she look adorable?


I tried to make it up to her, I asked if she would accompany me on our walk. Its a bit boring on my lonesome.


"Pretty please Summy, can you come with me? Can we share peemails, investigate and share this adventure together?"

I caught up on some news while I waited for her answer...


SHE SAID YES, YAY!

Catching up on the news again...


Summy catching up on the news...


Both of us, non-patient pups...


A disbanded birdy treasure...


Pup sandwich...


"See Summer, if you were with the crazy white one, you'd be squished in that pancake as well!"

These crazy clowns, "going bush"...


"Trust you Yak to lead your aunty astray!"

Gosh, I'm exhausted just pawing this post today!

AHH yes, by the way its my birthday tomorrow, the grand old figure of 4.

"Its my barkday, I'll eat pie if I want to..."

Good day fellows
Koda MD

11 comments:

Twinkietinydog said...

What a fun and cool last photo. Summer is a sweetie and your birthday can't come soon enough!
Twinkie

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

And they call it puppy love!!

Lorenza said...

I am sure Summy is no longer mad at you!
Glad you had a nice adventure together!
Your barkday?? Are you going to have a party??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Happy Barkday!
Happy Barkday!!
Happy Barkday!!!
Happy Barkday!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Martha and Bailey said...

Summer is beautiful and you look the best of pals so she must have forgiven you!
Lovely pics.
Happy Barkday to you.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Mango said...

You and Summer look wonderful together. Lucky little dude.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Thundering Herd said...

Woo - walking with lots of Sibes - what could possibly be more fun? Grins.

JackDaddy said...

Happy Almost Birthday!!!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Happy Barkday for tomorrow, we hope you have a pawsome day!

That looks like a fun walkies!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Happy Barkday Mr Koda! Mine is in a few days, only if my J can remember the date, she usually forgets!

have a brilliant day, many licks to you of the pawsome kind.

your friend, Marvin xxxxxxxxx

The OP Pack said...

That last photo is really priceless, Koda!!! Great photographer's catch!

we are sure Summer understands. You two are the best of furiends.

And here's an early Happy Birthday wish for you from us.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara