Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 March 2010

Hectic MD Schedule

Hi Puppers and Kittehs

My deepest sincerest apologies for not being "on the ball" this week! I have been so busy MDing that I have not had a chance to update my blog or visit my furiends!

Its atrocious behaviour, I know, but these duties were of the utmost importance... I think you will agree when I update you, that these duties had to be done and were for the wellfare of not only myself, but others too...

MD Bloggy Update to come!!

Mr Koda MD

8 comments:

Twinkietinydog said...

Do we have a choice? I think not, BOL I mean, the importance and the welfare and especially that of the others... Well put :)
Twink!

The OP Pack said...

We understand, but we hate waiting to hear:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Sure, woo tease us and leave us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
Now I want to know what is going there with you!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

....waiting!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh Mr Koda, you have me intriqued now.

No worries though, we have trouble keeping up with the blogging sometimes, and your MDing is obviously very important!! ;0D

er, what is MDing?

Have a lovely weekend! Yay!
Marvin xxxxx in Sunny Scotland

Remington said...

Sometimes we just have to take a break to get things done! Happens to us all the time!

Ms. ~K said...

Oh My!!!
Do tell!