Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


03 March 2010

Grief and Snoozing

Its another grief-filled day Puppies and Kitties!

Grandmastuffie's short life came to an end...


"Ma, what happened? One minute we were playing along like old friends and then Grandmastuffie exploded in my face and blew fluff into my mouth and I don't know how to make it all better! Whats this? You won't fix Grandmastuffie either? Why?"

We luckily planned to visit Grandma and took it upon myself to advise Grandastuffie's relatives about the tragic events of what had happened, I wanted to comfort them, but Ma wouldn't let me in, so I just gave them my condolences through the window...


I got over it pretty quickly and got ready to rest my dear little head. All this grief can make a dog dog-tired!

"No, this isn't comfy enough..."

"Nom nom nom nom nom"

" Ma, you need to get Grandma to buy a new bed for us to sleep in"

"Ahh now if I can just scuffle backwards into this little cavern, I might find a comfy place to snooze..."

"Perfection!!"

Mr Koda
"SNORE!"

11 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khousin Merdie was snoring right along with woo this afternoon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hello Mr Koda,

Thank you for visiting our blog, it is nice to meet you.

We seem to get quite a few stuffies end up that way here too...hehe

dewdana said...

Did you back yourself under that bed? Aren't you the agile lab! I would love to see that.
Condolences on your stuffy. I believe it is an epidemic!

Remington said...

You sure look comfy!

Mango said...

Exploding stuffies are quite a hazard. I am surprised that there is not a massive recall.

I see that you have found your own dog cave.

Slobbers,
mango

P.S. Momma is beside herself over your labracuteness.

Persephone and Buster said...

Hi mr. koda.. thanks for visiting our blog... oopsy on the exploding stuffieez... i understand. we have stuffies that explode too.. well sort of explode. you know my teeth just have this edge to them that sometimes w/o me knowing it.. kinda slices through the material .....and strange stuff flies out...i was just trying to get that noise thing out of the little animal.. it's an aggravating sound.. really didn't want to disinbowel the thing...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
My stuffies don't explode! And I am sure that exploding toys are pawesome!
Glad you found a nice place for a good nap!
My mom wishes I'd like to do that so she would be able to sleep all night long!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Poor little woofie!!! Maybe you need us to cuddle you? Just don't do that to us if we do please!

Bobby said...

Ah the end of another stuffie, I do not know what happens to them. We always seem to have the innards on the out side. Nise snoozing place.

The OP Pack said...

Poor Grandmastuffie Koda - but we are sure another will come along.

Happy snoozing.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

nothing like a good snooze!