Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


26 March 2010

A fun award!


Thanks to my good friends Thunder and Phantom and their little sister Ciara for this happy award!
I have to say 7 beautiful things about myself and pass it onto 7 other bloggers, here goes:
1. I always get comments about how shiny my fur is! Thanks Pups and Kitties, its nothing more than good food and quick blitz with the brush from Ma every so often, ok - hardly ever.
2. Since joining the bloggy world, I have met many beautiful doggy and kitty furiends, accompanied by their humans, contribute to the fun of the bloggy world! I love visiting all your bloggies and keeping in touch!
3. I get plenty of beauty sleep, and enjoy every minute of it!
4. I have more friends than Ma! All of them are wonderful and beautiful (whether it be pretty Huffle or handsome Yak)
5. I do enjoy life a lot, but sometimes when life is dull, all it takes to perk it up a lil bit is dinner and a good scratch
6. I am very forward in my excitement and eagerness to meet new friends, please don't be scared! I may bark but I don't bite!
7. I am passionate about sleddoggery activities and looking forward to the oncoming winter!

I'm going to pass this award onto some of my doggy and kitty friends! I apologise if you already have it or if I miss you! Everyone is awesome, its so hard to pick!!!

Team Husky - Summer, Schnappi, Princey and Yak

Miss Huffle Mawson

Mr Hollow Marvin

Mr Remington

Miss Lorenza

Mr Mango and his Peewee

Mr Zack, Mr Buddy and Miss Sassy

Have fun!!!

Koda MD

9 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Well done my friend, and congrats!!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What the two fluff balls above me pawed!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I enjoyed reading about you, and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I am most flattered.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

he he, it is funny to read you barking about the forthcoming winter, when we are looking forward to spring and summer, it is truly and upside down world!

JackDaddy said...

You do have very shiny fur. You must shampoo regularly! :)

Remington said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for giving me one. MR. Remington -- am I a big boy now?

Twinkietinydog said...

That is one wonderful award. Congratulations!!! And many mooooore, la laa laa
Twinkie

elbouwii said...

hiiiii

thanks fur visiting our bloggy
hope we become furiends

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Twix said...

Hey Koda! Congrats on a cool award and terrific list! Looks like you have been quite busy lately. I am behind on visiting my furiends (as usual and I blame Mom) so I just caught up on your most excellent adventures! I escaped once too...I may have to tell that story some time!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Congratlations on your Award!
Thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza