Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


05 March 2010

Feet Friday

Good day gentledoggies and kitties!

Hope you are all faring well, wherever in the world you are!

Finally Friday!! Can't wait to spend the weekend inside, cuddled with Ma! Or maybe we will do something exciting... Whatever floats her boat.

I took it upon myself to give myself a bit of a pawdicure today.

Sitting, paw at the ready...


Quick! Get in there and give it a bit of a nibble before Ma catches me...

MMMMMMMMMM that feels better...

A whole new meaning to "putting your foot in your mouth"...

As I've explained to you, I have many things that irritate my skin. The first thing I do is go for my feet. At the moment they are a bit itchy and red but not bad enough for me to take a course of the evil pills - thank dogness!
My itches have been pretty good lately but worsened due to going to visit Grandma. My kittie sister lives there and her presence doesn't agree with me...
Koda
Itching is so tempting...

10 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I see mittens in your future!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Mango said...

Sorry you have itchy feet. That must be really annoying.

Slobbers,
Mango

The OP Pack said...

We bet Prince has some booties you could borrow, Koda. Hope your itchies feel better soon. Enjoy your weekend with Ma.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

JackDaddy said...

The tall guy does the same thing with HIS feet! :)

Not really, but it would have been funny!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
I hope those itches go away soon!
I am sure you are going to have a great weekend with your Ma!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Those are some impressive toes my friend!!

Twinkietinydog said...

I'm sorry about your issues but you were very funny about it today. Besides, we're still in a recession and it's great that you're saving the nail salon money.
Twink!

SGR said...

Woof! Woof! Itchy feet is not FUN but it's Friday. Have a great weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Team Husky said...

Woo are in big big trouble Koda ~ Summer is very upset cause woo don't have her on your sidebar thingee!!! I don't know if she will ever talk to woo again!

Princey

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I used to have skin issues, but they have improved so much since I went on some excellent kibble which is hypo allergenic - whatever - it tastes so good I don't really care.

Not sure if you can buy it in NZ but perhaps there may be something similar. It has a funny name "James Wellbeloved" well in my view it is Marvin Wellbeloved kibble.

love and licks, Marvin xxxx