Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


12 March 2010

Feeding Time at the Zoo

Helloooooooooooooo

Its a daily ritual that many do not document given the clockworkness and day to day boringability... I would like to introduce you all to my Zoo, my feeding time, BIKKIES TIME!

"I'm Ready!" (fantastical tongue action!)


"Serve it up you Lazy Buffalo!" (If I had poseable thumbs, I'd do it myself!)


"Closer... closer...closer YIP over here....See that shiny thing? Aim there"


Then its a waiting game, I twiddle my toes, stamp my feet and stuff like that, even whinge sometimes and drool a little bit...


"Nom... nom... nom..."


Replenished and Revitalised!

Koda MD

8 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Your human should give you some steps so you can nom right outa the can!!

Bobby said...

How good you are, now if feeding time at the zoo is what you want ,I will send this lot over for a holiday.
Right now the poodle is the worst.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I've gotten my kibble skhooper pretty well trained too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Happy Weekend!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, how shiny your coat is. You must be having such good quality food Mr Koda, MD........oh I did ask a while back, what does MD stand for?

Most Delicious?

love and licks, Marvinx xxxxx

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

It really is one of the best moments of the day, isn't it?

Woofs,
Tommy

Lorenza said...

Feeding time is one of the best parts of the day!
I can see yours are very well organized!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Twinkietinydog said...

Not only did you get un-arrested today, you got fed too. Not bad for a Noredy dog
Twink!

Mango said...

I like to do pathetic labraslobber at meal time. I am not sure why the foodables need to be kept hidden away in those big tubs. Just put it on the floor and be done with it.

Kisses,
Dexter