Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


21 February 2010

Yakky McQuacky - Under MD Supervision

Hello puppies and kitties!

I was given a very hard and stressful task... to look after dear Kodiak. As you know he had been to the V.E.T and had to wear his "Cone of Shame" which happened to be a very hard wearing bucket... how embarassing!! I was asked very nicely if I would be up to this task. As supervisoring is part of the MD job description of course I accepted.



Here we are, getting clear instructions from Ma to:
BEHAVE
BE GOOD
HAVE FUN
BE SAFE
BE NICE
BE FRIENDLY
and NO ROUGH PLAY, PLEASE!


Of course we were model pups... I took some kamrah snaps to enable an evaluation of my successfullness as a supervisor and MD mentor for Yak at this embarassing time...



"Pretty please take the bucket off Nanny Kate, I have been furry good!!"

How do you think I did?

Yak pretty much chewed on my toys THE WHOLE TIME. Not much playing for a hopeful MD. However he was a very good boy and was still in once piece when his Ma came to collect him.

Mr Koda MD
Sleeping after this exhausting exercice - but please come back YAK!

5 comments:

The OP Pack said...

We want to know if you are up for hire, Koda? We don't have any cones here but we could sure use some help in the babysitting department with our new sister here.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ms. ~K said...

You Da Man Koda!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Just a pawesome job....AGAIN!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
You are soooo good!
I would not be so happy if I had a bucket on my head!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JackDaddy said...

Wow, I've never seen a bucket being used as the 'cone of shame'. Kodiak must really want to get at his site!