Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


13 February 2010

Thoughts from the MD

Hello Puppies and Kitties!! Hope you are all well and goodly, keeping regular and all that.


Its still nice and sunny here, but I'm kind of over it. Sun, foodtime, nighttime, sun, foodtime, nighttime. Too warm for pulling lots and lots and to be honest its a bit boring.

So when Ma comes home from work, I tend to spend a lot of time doing this:



And this:
And more of this:
My goodness my mind is going crazy!!!!!!! Bored bored bored!!!

Not that I'm adverse to the odd nap or five. MMM naps...

How are all you other pups and kitties faring?

Mr Koda MD
Bored.

6 comments:

Sam said...

That's what Marge does in the heat, too. BUt, right now heat is the LAST thing we're contending with, as made obvious by all the snow that dang blizzard dumped on us!

Bobby said...

How great sunny and warm we are so envious, we would love some of that right now. My furry little butt is freezing every time we go out.

JackDaddy said...

We are doing fantastic. Except I am hungry. But the tall guy says I am always hungry and can't eat all that I want or I would weigh 2000 pounds.

I think he's just being stingy! :)

The Thundering Herd said...

We agree in the heat, but right now, we have even more glorious snow.

Lorenza said...

I do the same while my mom is at work.
Then she comes, we go out for a walkie. I have my dinner and I go back for more naps! Hmmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Twix said...

How about you come here where it is cold and snowing and I will go there?
Snuggles,
Twix