Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


03 February 2010

Team Mates

Good day Puppies and Kitties



I must say, Me and Mr Prince make a great pair. In fact I think we must of been the best team out there when we participated in a fun event with our sled dog club.



It was based on the Amazing Race. We had to have at least one scooter per team and collect 4 pieces of a puzzle and be the first one to complete their puzzle back at base. The trick was there was 6 possible locations for the 4 puzzle pieces.



Me and Princey both decided to take our Ma's on scooters so we could go FAST!



Heres me and Ma coming in to the finish line!! I was a bit tired by then!!! So was Ma I think...





And heres our valuable team mates zooming in to the finish. They are on the left...





It was soo much fun and it made me excited that its nearly sled dog season!! YAY more scooter pulling and less of this slow lugging Ma around business.



The bonus of our 2nd place in The Amazing Scooter Race was that it made me and Ma come 2nd overall in a series of three events. Which also meant we got a prize!!!!



A big box of Maranui frozen meaty dog food!! YUMO!



And because we only got so far due to our valuable team mates - Princey and his Ma - we gave them some too. It couldn't all fit in our freezer!!!!



I had my first helping on Monday night...mmmm delicious. Ma gave me half meat and half my normal bikkies...







A toast to team mates!!!!!!



Mr Koda MD

Still licking my lips.

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Inkhredible work woo two!

Khongrats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Congrats on your win!!! That sounded like so much fun. Now we need you to go have a talk with little Kodiak and tell her to be nice to Princey.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
Great team!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ms. ~K said...

Teamwork Works!!!
Congrats!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Team Husky said...

Haroo Koda

What a siberrific post Koda, thanks fur including me!

Woo Woos
Princey

The Thundering Herd said...

Excellent team work.