Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


26 February 2010

Santy Number 2

Hullo Puppies and Kitties

It is with great sadness I announce the dismemberment of Santy Number 2. You will know that Santy Number 1 suffered at the paws and jaws of an unknown attacker back in January. This is the most sombre occasion. I'm sure they were brothers or cousins or something...


"OH! Umm Ma I found little Santy Number 2 and he was all dismembered and stuff and I tried to put him back together with my paws and jaws and I couldn't, and then I panicked and then you crept up on me with that evidence collecting kamrah machine to spy on me, and it probably looks like I did it, but I didn't and its very unfortunate that I have been caught in this compromising position with the wee fellow. I didn't do it... honest."


Koda
Guilty until proven innocent

5 comments:

Team Husky said...

Haroo Koda

Maybe it was the siberian influences that made woo destroy poor Santy #1 and #2?

I know I was present fur Santy #1's destruction and my Lil Demon youngin told me he was present fur #2's destruction.

Did we tell woo to do this without knowing it?

Woo Woos
Princey

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

How nice of your pals to fess up!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
I believe you!
You were just asking Santy Number 2 who did it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Mr Koda is Innocent, OK!

Bobby said...

You must be innocent, anyway Santa comes again this year. Make sure you get 4 this year.