Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


27 February 2010

My Ma

Hi Pups and Kitties

I do love and appreciate my Ma. These are the reasons why:

She feeds me
She provides a roof over my head
She provides a cosy bed to rest my little head on
She takes me on adventures to explore and see my furiends
She nurtures my soul by allowing me time to nap
She paws all my blog posts when I'm napping
She buys me toys and all the other bits and pieces I need
She cleans my mucky ears, cuts my nails and bathes me
She takes me scootering and on other sled doggy activities
She cuddles, scratches and cares for me


So here I am, giving her some cuddles:


Even though I can't tell her, do you think she knows how much I love her?

Mr Koda
Going all soppy

10 comments:

dewdana said...

I bet she has some idea how much! What is this about scootering?

The OP Pack said...

Where would we be without our Moms? Lovely post, Koda.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sam said...

I think she does know how much you love her. Even though you can't speak, you have a great way of showing it. :)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I think she knows BUT it nevFUR hurts to keep reminding her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Piappies World said...

Hello Koda,

We are sure your Mom knows how much you love her. Furry friends have the amazing power to show love to their pawrents.

Give her some extra cuddles and licks this weekend. Lovely post about your mom today.

-Frappie, Mocha, Sugar & the Piappies

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Hello my new puppy pal!! It's nice to meet you! We reckon your mummy knows, mummy's are good that way :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
Those pictures say it all!
I am sure she knows how much you love her!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Remington said...

Hi Remington here....thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to following yours. I hope we can be great friends. By the way I really love Beth too!

Team Husky said...

Oh Koda, of course nanny Kate knows woo love her! We all love her!

Woo woos
Princey
(on behalf of all of team Husky)

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

aaaaarh! Lovely jubbley cuddley pics! Yes I think your Mama knows!