Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


15 February 2010

My Grandmastuffie

Howdy boys and girls!

You remember the stuffie I stole from Grandma's house the other day? Well he/she/it is still around and also, I just noticed, is covered in little red hearts!!! Very "valentines day" I must say.

I haven't destuffed he/she/it yet. The day will come.

Ma keeps taking he/she/it off me whenever I get my "concentrating ears" on. I have no idea what shes on about. She said its when my ears go way down and I get gnawing with my side chompers. I wonder if anyone else has "concentrating ears"??????

We did have a little emergency though... For a brief moment I thought my Grandmastuffie was gone forever...


This is Justin, he is a friend of mine. He likes to steal my toys and sit on me!!!! Aparently he doesn't like me stealing his hat... Not that I would of course...

Its ok it was a false alarm, he was off to get McDonalds and I got my Grandmastuffie back in my jaws!



Thank dogness for that!!!!

Mr Koda
MDing again... phew!

9 comments:

Bobby said...

You look like you really love that stuffie, yes we see expressive ears for all sorts of things.

Ms. ~K said...

We don't get stuffies anymore...they always mysteriously lost their stuffing!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

JackDaddy said...

I don't know - those little peoples get kinda upset when you jump on them and knock them down. Good thing that puppies don't act that way!!

Sallie said...

My Alien had to go to the Toy Doctor because I ate his stuffing out. He has stitches now, and is Ok. Thank goodness!

I know how you feel. :)

dewdana said...

Phew! Glad you got it back! I don't see it in Moose's ears so much (though I will have to look at them next time- he has very expressive ears so there is probably a tip off) For Moose it is in his grasp of the stuffy. He gets very narrow (elbows in tight) and sits tall and that is when the Stuffie is about to get it!

Lorenza said...

Glad you got your Grandmastuffie back!
I don't like when mine are taken away from me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I have exactly the same concentrated ears (or should I bark "concentrating")

My ears are exactly like yours, they flatten out and then perk up again on a regular basis, proves we both think a lot I am sure.

Sorry I have been missing, my Jeannie went on holiday to the sun and left me incarcerated in the K.E.N.N.E.L.s......

I am trying to catch up on all my favourite blogs, it is taking some time, phew!

Twix said...

I think I would rather have McDonald's than a stuffie, but that is just me. I have some expressive ears too ;o)
Please stop by when you have time and pick up an award I have for you.
Snuggles,
Twix

The OP Pack said...

Stuffies are the best. Cute friend you have there too. Did he come back and share his fries with you?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder