Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


17 February 2010

My first award!!!

WOW!

I am nearly speechless!

I got my first award today, from dear Twix and boy has it given me some warm fuzzies! She is such a sweet girl! And if nobody knew, she accepted my valentines rose!!

The rules with this lovely award are to share 10 things that make you happy and to pass it along to 10 bloggers.
My happy things:
1. My Ma!
2. Snuggles
3. Food
4. Playing with my furiends
5. Pulling my scooter
6. Meeting new pups
7. Swimming/splashing/paddling
8. Rides in the car
9. Napping
10. My bloggy friends!
Now for the 10 bloggy friends to share this with, gosh! I know most of you have had this award before so I'm going to offer it to all the cool puppies and kitties that haven't yet received it!
Peace out
Mr Koda MD
Proud!

9 comments:

Bobby said...

We love all your things, sounds like pup heaven.

Sam said...

Congrats on your award, Koda!

Life With Dogs said...

Ok, the award is nice - but let's hear more about this blossoming romance! :)

The OP Pack said...

Congrats on the first of many awards yet to come, Mr. Koda. Quite an impressive there too.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khongrats!

As 'they' say, woo nevFUR furget your furst!

That was khwite a grrrrreat list too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

Congratulations! May it be the first of many!!

Team Husky said...

We've given woo an award too ~ please visit our blog to check it out!

Team Husky

Twix said...

What a great list! I'm glad you got some warm fuzzies cause every dog should have warm fuzzies ;o) I can't believe I gave you your first award...you should have butt loads of them by now!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Mr Koda!
This is the first of many awards you will get!
Thanks for sharing the things that make you happy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza