Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 February 2010

Cousinsitting

Hooroo Puppies and Kitties!

As you know I am a very responsible MD so it is a pleasure for me to be put into positions of immense pressure and accountability.

I'd like to introduce you to my cousin Lucas! He is ok, apart from being a drooly and grizzly mess. He seemed to like it when Ma took out the Kamrah machine, Show off! He came to visit for the day on Monday cos Ma and the Man-of-the-house had the day off work.




Its exhausting work!


OO and a bit of news, useless Ma finally got her bike chain replaced which means we can go FAST on Sunday for a bikeride!! YAY. This walking business - as pleasurable and social that it is - is driving me bonkers!

Ma has been teasing me a little bit when we are walking, prepping me for racing in winter. She does a countdown 5-4-3-2-1 OK! And I take off bounding, ears flapping, then realise that its a hoax and we are jogging and I am slowly dragging my useless Ma, AS USUAL...

Koda MD
Contemplating the upcoming events of the winter months, pull...pull...pull!

6 comments:

Bobby said...

Your winter months are our summer months, so roll on your winter.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

He's a khutie -

It looks like woo did khwite the pawesome job of watching him sit!

I'm sure he'll repay you many times ovFUR with dropped snakhks!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Oh, I would like to lick your baby biped cousin's face!!! Would that be OK? I'm very gentle!
And I'd sure love to run, run, run with you!
Love,
Ammy

The Thundering Herd said...

Pulling is a whole lot of fun. Hope your winter is as good to you as ours has been here.

Lorenza said...

Your cousin Lucas is adorable!
I am sure you take good care of him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The OP Pack said...

Hey, Koda, stay on the good side of that drooling grizzly mess - those little ones are great sources of floor crumblies.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara