Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


08 January 2010

Vorking in zee Vilderness

Good morning!

Yesterday it was a growly day. The sky was leaking water and snowballs and it was cold. I'm not a weatherman but I think the sky was being a little bit naughty...

It's meant to be summer - Sun, Sunbathing and Warmies!

We went walking last night, look at this naughty sky filled with horrible grey marshmallows:



It was ok, I didn't get paired up with anyone so I was on my own with Ma. I did like it lots cos I gots to sniff heaps and heaps and go Number 1s and 2s when I wanted! Luxury...

I do like waling with my furiends though.... immensely.

We survived and the sky didn't pee on us too much.

"Sniff sniff sniff"


Then I found these little treasures...


MMM Wet feety feets and yummy drinkies!!! Lovely to cool oneself after a walk!


I hope everyone else has better weather then this!!!!!!!

Mr Koda
Thankful to be dry!

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

My weather is pawesome to ME!

Woo might difFUR in opinion!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: MARSHMALLOWS! YUM!

The OP Pack said...

We have had lots of snow lately, but now it is way too cold for anything. Hopefully it will warm up a bit but not melt our snow. Looks like you had a good walk.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder