Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


03 January 2010

Outing with the Birthday Girl

Good afternoon Gentledoggies and kitties!

MMM I just got to lick the remains of Ma's icecream and caramel sauce, it was delicious. Still licking my chops yummy yum yum!

Yesterday afternoon I was relaxing as you do when your on holiday and some special guests arrived at my house!! I was so excited!

It was Schnappi and her Ma!!!! And we were going walking!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up FAST! And I pranced round for a bit with my toys to see if Suki wanted to play, but she just wanted to get going! It was her birthday on 1 January so this was a belated birthday adventure.

We walked on the lead around to feed some Guinea Pigs. What are they? They don't sound very nice...

But it turned out that the people that were meant to be on holiday had arrived home! So we got to go inside and see them instead. Phew! I wasn't too fussed with meeting these Piggery Guineas anyway.

I got some tummy rubs!! Fantastical!!!! Look at those pleasure chompers!


Soon we were on our way again! Gosh this Schnappi is a handful! I was walking along, being well behaved and had to deal with this:


Chalk and Cheese...


And of course we looked for traffic while crossing the road... Beautifully coordinated of course!

Don't we look responsible!

And we met a rottweiler. I don't think he/she was pleased to see us. So I made sure Schnappi would be ok and warned the rottweiler to "BE GOOD BIG DOGGIE!!!!!"

I made a bit of a mess of the barkchippies while I told the rottweiler whats what...


No one will know it was me...

OOO Goodie! I am off for another adventure now!! YAY!!!

Hope all you doggies and kitties have a brilliantastic day!

Bobye
Mr Koda
On another adventure...

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Mulch kikhking is LOTS of fun!

Tank woo fur sharing your pawesome day with the birfday girl!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Ms. ~K said...

Ebony and Ivory...looking good!
Licks and Sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

The Thundering Herd said...

Our walks can be like a pinball machine some day, especially with Qannik.