Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


22 January 2010

New things for me!

Hello

Got presents in the mail from the great people at Windchill in Australia www.windchill.com.au


Here is my collection of goodies from Windchill - some I got a while ago and some are brand new!!!

Left to Right:
My lime colour to replace my orange one I have now when it gets old and cruddy
My jade and hot pink fold up waterbowl
My purple poo bag holder or toy pouch (it looks blue in the picture)
My burgundy and silver splitter so I can take a pal walking with me
My green neckline for sleddy season if I go with a furiend!
My lime and red lead
My blue and purple lead

Can you tell my Ma likes colours!!!!!

I also got a gift for my pal Princey and his family... he might share it with you sometime...

Koda MD
Hoping to go for a walk sometime... its been days!

7 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

You got some cool stuff!!!
Love the bright colors!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Marvin said...

oh my such lovely things Mr Koda! (MD!)

I have one of those travel water bowls, mine is red.

Excellent colour choices my friend!

Our snow is gone now! I can see the greenery once more. Happy weekend,

love from Marvin xxxxx

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Mom says those are some of her favourite kholours too!

She also tells me they will khomplement your furs khwite nicely!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

The OP Pack said...

Lots of nice stuff there, Koda. Your Mom is very good to you. And we bet Princey was very happy with your surprise.

Happy Friday, Phantom and Thunder

dewdana said...

Wow you could have things clipped to every part of you! Lime green does look awesome on black dogs no? I was looking forever for a lime and light blue collar for Moose and the best I could find is ok but not limey enough. Still it is hard for you handsome boys to look anything but handsome, right!

Twix said...

No treats? What is this world coming to? I mean, I like your things and all but seriously.....
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

All those things are very cool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza