Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


23 January 2010

My new bud, Bud!

Morning!

I'd like to introduce you to my new bud, Bud! Hes a happy doggie!!

Here he is, posing on his Dads truck! He is a Labrador too, but he is much more meaty than I am. And hes younger then me too!

I sniffed around his yard... And he was wanting me to play play play.

But I thought I'd be Mr Mature instead.

Mr Koda
Mature as they come

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

He's khwite the hefty pup!

I hope woo get to chase and play again real soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

That's the definition of BIG LAB!

The Thundering Herd said...

Hey bud Bud!

The OP Pack said...

You are just kidding us, right, Koda? Surely you must have had lots of fun with Bud. He is a bit hefty but handsome nevertheless.

Happy Friday, Phantom and Thunder

JackDaddy said...

He is very handsome. I'm sorry you didn't get to play with him, but there's a time for play and a time to stay!

But I'm sure he'll be ready next time!

Lorenza said...

Nice to meet your bud Bud!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza