Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


11 January 2010

The Itches

Good Evening puppies and kitties!!!!!

I've had a good day, have you?

Well I was, but due to my itchyitis I have to get my ears cleaned and treated cos they are "mucky". Its not mites!!! Luckily, I don't want little creatures making homes in my earyears!! Just a regular skin infection...

Heres the nasty Bottleywashy Devil... Its the scariest thing I have seen, look how gargantuan it looks compared to the innocent little medicine bottley... !


I wouldn't wish the Bottleywashy Devil on any puppy or kittie! Heres some photos of the other things my itchyitis is causing:

I nibbley nibble on my arms...

I nibbley nibble on my thighs...

And I scratchety scratch my tum... I didn't have much fur there to begin with! Does anyone have some fur I can borrow?

I think I know somebody who does...
Anyway, I also wish to thank all the wonderful doggies and kitties and their Ma/Pa who gave my Ma some ideas and advice about my allergies. I can't wait for her to investigate, it will be like Sherlock Holmes... Pawlop Bones??

I will keep you all updated on what we figure out!!
Koda
SIGH, Scratch, Nibble

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

How much fur khan I put woo down 'fur'?

Good lukhk with your itches investigation!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

We do the ear wash every Sunday night - unless I can make the tall guy forget - in which case we do it on Monday.

I don't much care for it either!

The OP Pack said...

Lots of extra fur here if you need some, Koda. Mom once had a Golden Retriever with the itchies, mainly the ears. She started to add a little oil to her food and the itchies went away. Maybe just a coincidence but . . .

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Ms. ~K said...

Buddy will gladly donate all the black Lab hair you need...
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Twix said...

Hold it there, buddy! I am first in line for extra furs. You think your fur is thin, I'm going bald! Ok, I will share with you cause I don't want you to go bald too.
I hope you get your itchies figured out...it is no fun.
Snuggles,
Twix

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hello Mr Koda MD!

Thank you for visiting my Blog, and I am very pleased to meet you. You are very very handsome by the way!

I suffer sometimes from horrible skin infections, especially in the hot summer (luckily it is well below freezing at the moment, so no probs here!).

And my fur/skin looked very much the same as yours! I am on some hypo allergenic kibble now, which seems to help.

I hope it all clears up very soon.

lotsalicks, Marvin in Bonnie Scotland x