Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


16 January 2010

How to host a murder...

Good Evening Gentledoggies and Kitties!

I had a special guest at home today and of course I was a fantastical host!!

Guess who?

MR PRINCEY!!!!!



I had to sit by and watch him devour ALL my toys bringing them within an inch of their life with those pearly whites, Its not their physical state I was worried about, but their mental state. The toys like me and are used to my bite... They aren't used to this...

I watched in dismay...


There was only one casualty today... It may or may not have happened due to the constant squeakaroonying from a certain Silver Siberian Husky, with a certain Dark Furred Labrador Retriever getting annoyed and wanting to sabotage all enjoyment to be had this merry morning...

I may or may not have been the one to do it. I don't see any evidence... Oh darn there is black furs stuck to it! Oh for dogness sake... It proves NOTHING!

We rushed Santy urgently to the Medigcal Centre in the Animal Ambulance. Mr Koda MD, hard at work... with my sidekick... any ideas for an awesome title for Mr Prince anyone?


You will notice I am rocking a new fashion statement also, the Double Collar. Isn't it fab!

Once we had returned with the bad news of Santy's dire situation - his legs could not be reattached, he had lost his squeaker and was a ridiculous specimen of toy... We had to endure hours upon hours of severe questioning. I was not going to be broken... I maintained my stance of confidence... PRINCE! Should you decide to come clean, I beg you, deny everything...


After no official confession had been reached, and under no uncertain terms was anydoggy to be held responsible for such a murdrous intent to destroy, we continued enjoying our afternoon, fossicking around outside, sniffing, sitting, playing with toys again, sitting, walking, sitting again... until Princey's Ma came home, and along with her was Reincarnated Santy!!!!! A twin, an exact replica... He will succumb to my evil ways - Oh by that is not a confession to the earlier slaying of Original Santy... Honest. I am an MD for dogs sake!

She also bought me a pressie and If I don't like it Mr Yakky will get it so at the moment I am liking it as much as doggly possible...


Note the emotive eye expression, good touch wasn't it!! I thought so...

Hope every other doggy and kitty has had a fantastical Saturday!

Mr Koda MD
Busy day entertaining

PS
Koda and Princey
Mates for Life!

6 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

I don't see any evidence of doggy destruction. Are you sure it wasn't an evil possum or something?

JackDaddy said...

Hmmm, I think he should plead temporary insanity! :)

Sam said...

Poor, poor Santy!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a pawesome team woo two make!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Looks like you and Princey had a lot of fun together. Are you sure there weren't some evil squirrels there that really did the damage to Santy?

Play bows, TD and Phantom

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda and Prince!
Looks like someone had a pawesome time giving too much love to that Santa!
I have heard that love can kill... and now I know it is true!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza