Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 January 2010

Cuts and Scrapes

Hello again, When I got home from my adventures today, Ma noticed some naughty sores on my foot!


Ma trimmed my fur away from it to give it some air, and so my sores heal. It is a mystery of how it happened! I don't remember something jumping out and cutting me today!

Heres a close up view of my war wounds:


Wishing everyone a safe and cuts-and-scrapes free evening!

Koda
Licking betadine off my cuts!

8 comments:

dewdana said...

Oh dear! I (moose's) momma got a mysterious scrape in the same place whilst doing yard work. Very odd! May be you scraped it getting out of the fountain? Poor pup! Hope it heals fast!

The Thundering Herd said...

Ouch. Yeah, we get mysterious cuts and scrapes sometimes too.

JackDaddy said...

I'm glad you found it before it got worse. Now you can keep an eye on it! Remember, no licking!

Piappies World said...

Hi Mr Koda,

It does look kinda ouchy. Mocha sometimes gets those too without her taking notice. Mommy thinks she gets them when she ventures into the bushes. Waaaaah

Hope they heal quick and do take care of yourself.

- Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet

Ms. ~K said...

You play hard Koda!!!
Let Mom keep it clean and no licks from you, or might get the conehead!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

The OP Pack said...

Ouchie - could the be insect bites? Or maybe you ran through some sharp brush? Good to be putting betadine on them before they get infected. No licking, Koda, or you might have to wear that lampshade again.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Lorenza said...

Ouch!
You sure have dangerous adventures!
I hope those cuts and scrapes heal very soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sam said...

Poor guy! Marge gets mysterious cuts sometimes, too. Must be something with you Labradogs.