Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


28 January 2010

Blingtastical Adventures

Good Evening Gentledoggies and Kitties!!!!

Its been so warm where I live, between 20 and 26 degrees celcius... black fur in this weather is not ideal...

So recently we have been on many an adventure to the rural waters within a half hour drive from home.

On Monday me and Ma decided it was time to pay a visit to our dear little friend Bling and his Ma Jane - Combined with a trip to the river, perfection!

Heres the little guy now! Hasn't he grown into his ears marvelously!


At the moment, his Aunty Lou is staying with him as her Ma and Pa are in Australia. Isn't she a dreamboat? Shes so little and dainty, it makes me feel like a gigantic monster. A tough, raw specimen of man, or something... Do you think I have a chance with her? I don't think a long distance relationship will work, she goes home soon so I wont see her for aaages. Maybe just pawpals for now... see where it goes and all that.


Forget about Bling... heres some pictures of us Labradors having fun!!





Ok, I suppose the little guy deserves some airtime...


And heres the three of us!

We had such a good time!!! I wasn't allowed off the extendy lead very much as the river was fast flowing out deep and Ma didn't want me to get swept away, shes so overprotective!!! ARRRGH!

Nevermind, I'm sure its for my own good and everything.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the warm/cold/tropics/arctic weather wherever you are!

Your Pal
Koda

4 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

The little guy is a cutie. Looks like everyone had a great river excursion.

The OP Pack said...

We do love that little Bling - fond memories of our girl Dakota. Looks like you all had fun in the water - nice way to stay cool.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Did woo two try to make an oreo khookie with him?

BTW, nice girrrrrrrl'furiend'!!!

Tank woo fur sharing those great pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
Sure you had fun there!
Bling is adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza