Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


26 January 2010

Bits, Bikkies, Brushing, Bushes

Hello!

Look, my Ma is a crazy person. Why does she have so much doggy stuff? I can only wear/use/be attached to so much at once! And this doesn't include my scooter!


Nevermind...

I'll just hover around the food bin... Food is the best thing she buys... MMMMMMMMM Nom nom nom.


OO Look! They appeared! I am magic afterall...


Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...

At the moment I am moulting. It makes what Ma calls "tumbleweeds" of fur all over the carpet. That combined with the carpet fluff means that vacuuming is not an easy job. To be honest I'd prefer if she didn't use that noisy thing at all!

So in Summertime, I need to get brushed outside to get rid of some of the annoying furs that seem to continue to disown me...

I like to try and get away as soon as I see the brushes come out... Create a diversion and grab a toy or something.

Oh Blast! Should I grab the toy, or should I run?

Not sure, too slow at making a decision I am tackled and bound (bit of an exaggeration) and put through this horrible degrading experience...

OH wow that feels AMAZING... OHHHH...MMMMM...GOSH!

As you can see from the picture, I don't like to stand still, I like to bend and weave and enjoy the moment!

Oh... Is that it? Sniffing the fur on the comb...


Here is the total yeild... I believe this will look pitiful against a furminated Siberian Furmonster, but its the best I can do.

On another topic altogether, I - Mr Koda "Greenfingers" MD - was out sightseeing in the poofields and spotted this lovely bloom sprouting beside the driveway.
I'm amazed this spindly looking thing can support such a ray of sunlight!
Thats all for now... I have another adventure to share with you, which I'll do tomorrow, this pawing on the komputah is hard work!
Mr Koda MD
Adding "gardening" to my MD Talents and Hobbies

8 comments:

Bobby said...

I saw you comment on Lorenza's and had to pop by when I read how warm it was. I had to see where you live, lucky guy. You do have a lot of walking gear.

JackDaddy said...

You call that hair? You must get brushed every hour! :)

We have the hair tumbleweeds too.

dewdana said...

Moose does not produce much fur either. Even when he is molting and I use a furminator I can get maybe twice what you showed MAX which is not much even by labbie standards! Most of the time a furminator will produce a few hairs. You two get more alike every time I stop by ;-)
(and no I don't think all black labbies look alike!)
Moose Momma

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Good job on the tumbleweeds!

When Mom had her furst Siberian (TALTIA) she would khall her fur khlumps Taltia Tumbleweeds!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Mom is always amazed at how much labs do shed. Our human sister has one and she is always complaining about the black hairs all over. Not quite what we sibes can produce but still quite impressive. We just LOVE your shiny coat.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

The Thundering Herd said...

Not quite tumbleweed time for us, but it is getting closer. The humans so love that.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
Sure you have lots of doggie things!
You need to teach me that trick of making your food to appear in your bowl!
And I can see you enjoy being brushed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it