Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


23 January 2010

Backyard Introductions

Afternoon...

Welcome to my backyard - some of you would have seen the lay of my land in my post on Numbers 2s... Lets take a walk:

Here is my waterbowl. I like to take a large drink from here then walk inside, dripping water all over the lino in the kitchen


Here is my diggery spot. The little spade is for my poo pickup. I don't touch it. Ew


Oh! Hello. Heres Me


Here is my poofield. This is where I like to do my Number 2s

Do you like my blanket? I got it from my Mas Grandad, he had good taste in doggies I must say. Ma washed them today and hung them out to dry. I got a new one too the other day taking me up to a grand total of about 6. Aparently I like to nibble holes in them. I deny this fact

And here is my gate. The entry and exit to the outside world. Not very serious is it! Its make from a wood frame and gardening mesh. It was only meant to be there temporarily but has stayed there for about 2 years now. Sigh! It will have to do

Pfft! Go away Ma! I'm hiding
Mr Koda MD
Napping after presenting an uninformative virtual fieldtrip to my backyard and poofield
PS I'd like to see all your poofields and backyard introductions too...

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Those poor blanket Labs!

All that blood rushing to their heads!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

The OP Pack said...

Khyra is too funny. It is a very nice blankie, but maybe you need another one with some black labs on it. You have seen our yard with all the wonderful snow and now the green grass. We used to have a dig spot too but someMom kept filling it up with poo and we decided it wasn't much fun to dig there. Our gate has three different locks on it, guess we are well-protected.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

JackDaddy said...

That was a very nice tour. All of my blankets seem to get holes in them too, mostly in the corner. I think it's the church mice - that's why our blankets are so holy! :)

Lorenza said...

Thanks for the tour!
I don't have a yard to show you!
Hmmm...
My poopfield is a real bathroom inside my house.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza