Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 January 2010

Adventures


Gday!! Hows everyone doing?

Here I am after Tuesdays adventure, it was fun!! Walking and jogging with all my friends, I loved it, just like usual!! Every walk and adventure is extraordinary!

Todays adventure was even better!

First we had to wait for the other slow pokes to get to the park in the middle of town. Sigh! It was warm and I was so thirsty so Ma gave me a drink and I proceeded to drip lots of water in the car! Hehehe!!!!!


Woops!

First I had a poo in my favourite spot! And then we walked around the park, trudging through puddles and mucky grass! Ma played swapsies and I got to walk with Princey and Yakky as well!!! It was all very exciting. Especially as it was SUNNY! HELLO SUMMER!!!! Oh I saw her too but she was with a funny looking doggie called Charlie and I didn't get to buttsniff her today...

I also got chomped on, but that happens often so it didn't phase me tooooo much. I did yell "Naughty!" though. Cheeky!

The most exciting part is we got to have a paddle in the fountain! It was filled with puddings of foam... Not so tasty for a thirsty pup!




And the other doggies made Puppy Porridge! Hehe. You might recognise some snooters in this picture:


Then the other puppies said Bye bye and off they went:


So I headed back to the car:


And I checked to see if, by chance they had decided to come with me instead:


Nope! They were still walking off into the sunset...

Bye Friends!!! See you on Sunday!

Hope everyone else has had an eventful week!

Everyones Pal, Koda

4 comments:

dewdana said...

What a fun adventure you had handsome boy! That fountain looks awesome to splash around in, definitely not for drinking though!

JackDaddy said...

What beautiful grass. We're not allowed to play in the fountains around here! :(

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a pawesome day!

Tank woo fur sharing your splashing with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Well, at least you got to spend part of your adventure with some handsome pups - we recognized them too:)

Woos, Phantom and Thunder