Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


21 January 2010

Adventures of Koda, Super Pooper Scooper!

Good afternoon Happydoggies and Kitties

I'm hot!

Its like 20 something degrees celcius here. Far too warm for me! Whose idea was it to give me black fur? Whoever they are, they are idiots...!!!

On Tuesday evening my Ma and I were sweltering and we went on an adventure to a nearby river. It was a 20 minute drive away from home and accessed through some farmland (whats that?) to a little secret swimming spot. I wasn't sure what I was in for, agreeing to go along...

Do you know what these feety feet prints are from...?


I'm glad I went... Mr Koda MD hard at work again!



Do you know what this is? Its the most delectable thing known to Dog... And second only to cat poo...Sorry Huffle! Cow Poos!!! YUMO.

Looks like the birds like it too... see the little birdy feety feet prints in the sand.

I feasted on it for quite some time...

Then it repeated on me...


When we arrived at this special little spot, we were greeted by two bulls grazing beside the river, I was so excited, I wanted to go and play with them because they looked like fun, but we had to wait until they loped off into the field yonder. No fun MA!

Heres a picture of their girlfriends which no doubt were expecting them home a long time ago...

What did we come here for? Oh yeah! The River!!!!

I didn't know if I wanted to go in the water, I was having too much fun searching for poo...

I made a bit of an effort, I tell you, it was a real struggle to draw myself away from such appetising adventures and snifferings.

When the sun was beginning to set, it was time to go home.
Ma blamed me for the poo smell in the car on the way home... but HA! it was a bit of poo on her leg... don't know how it got there!! Not from me... I hope... Maybe it was... I will never own up to it anyway... poo!
Mr Koda MD
Dog Tired and still want to play with the moo cows...

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Way to go!

I've seen 'them' from akhross the road BUT nevFUR up khlose and pawsonal!

Is it really tasty?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

Ah, the water looks great. You look like you had a wonderful time!

Sam said...

Cow Poop and Rivers! The perfect environment for a black lab like you. The heat didn't slow you down one bit!

Ms. ~K said...

We love all kinds of poo-cow, deer, elk, cat,...we're not picky!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Marvin said...

ha ha! I prefer sheep's poo!

It is like eating little chocolate buttons, but much more tasty!

And I enjoy rolling in fox stuff, not quite sure what the fox stuff is, but it makes everyone in the house run away from me.

Funny how the humans don't like beautiful scents ;0D

Your scenery looks amazing by the way!

My Jeannie visited Melbourne last year, but never got over to New Zealand, sadly.

She tells me her flight to Melbourne was 24 hours! And it is 30 hours from here to New Zealand.

She will have to make do with some N.Z. Kiwi Fruit instead ha ha ha!

Twix said...

Can I come and visit you? It is soooo very cold here and I hate cold. I've never had cow poo....and I'm pretty sure I would get in trouble if I tried to eat some.
Snuggles,
Twix