Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


02 January 2010

30 December Adventures

Hello

The other day I was miserable. I was on holiday but I wasn't having fun. I was outside. I was unentertained and I was BORED.

I sat for a bit, dozed for a bit. Went to the loo. Then I sat for a bit again.

And then I stood up for a bit.

Gosh it was soo boring! Where was the adventure? The mystery? The intrigue? There wasn't any.
My prayers were answered. FINALLY we left the house and went for a wander around town. YAY sniffing and number oneing and all sorts of other things!!

"Hurry up Ma!!! You're lagging behind!"
We saw this new chapel by the lakeside. It has a very good view, all the sides are glass and it is all white and pearly looking, maybe this is the Ice Queens Summer Palace? She hasn't got any furniture yet though.

It was very windy and a bit chilly. There was fresh snow on the mountains! In December!!! How strange... Its meant to be summer!
We went to the lake but I didn't go swimming. Ma didn't want to get her paws wet! Thats my excuse.
By the time we left, it was looking very wintry and BRRRRRRRRRR. I'm kind of glad I didn't go in, I might have got hypupthermia...
It was such a sensory experience that when we got home all I did was this:
Tiring!
We came home yesterday and today I went for a little adventure with one of my friends. Will update later on once Ma gets the pictures from her Kamrah.
Mr Koda
Nearing the end of my holiday.

3 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

At least you got to have a good adventure Mr Koda! Happy new year to you.

The OP Pack said...

Koda, you got just the right rememdy for boredom - a good long walk. We love to walk but it is so icy here now that Mom can't take a chance at falling - her bones break very easily. But we have lots of snow and that is fun too. Maybe Mom needs to get you a playmate:)

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm akhtually khurled khwite like your last pikh as I paw this!

What a pawesome time woo had!

It sooooo looks like my kind of adventure!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I khan't wait to see the next one and the next one and the next one!