Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


27 December 2009

Thank you Mr Santa

Hello!

Hope Santy was good to everyone!

I had two parcels to open!!!

My first one was from Ma, I had seen her wrapping it so I was prepared for the goodies inside!!! Dad had to help me open it cos I wasn't sure I should be ripping the pretty patterned paper that encased my treasures.




I was so excited!! I love new toys!!! I also got a parcel from my Great Aunty and Uncle from Melbourne! They sent me some dog chews that look like pringles, my Ma loves pringles and I finally get my own packet!!!! They are yummy and Ma says they look good enough to eat!!



Hands off my doggy pringles Ma!

Koda
Guarding my doggy pringles.

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Nom!
Nom!!
Nom!!!

Doggy Pringles!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Life With Dogs said...

Hey, you did pretty well! :)

Happy holidays!

oorvi said...

You are definitely distinguished, Mr. Koda.

Doggy pringles...ahem!

BTW, I was wondering what MD meant - thanks for clarifying:)

Licks n wags,
Oorvi

Huffle Mawson said...

It's looking like you had a wonderful Christmas Mr Koda!