Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


29 December 2009

Schwimming Mr Fetchit

Evening buddies!!!

I would also like to share with you a special thing I did today that I can't do at home... We live near a sea which means salt water, waves and googly horrible things in the water.

Today, I swam Lake Te Anau, lots!

It was soo much fun, I wish some other doggies (and maybe waterkitties) were there to play and splash with me. I just swam and swam and retrieved some sticks! Retriever, who'd have thought!

Look at me go:


Some I was on the lead, and others I got to be a good pupper offlead. It was sooo fun, can't wait to go again. It cooled me down heaps after a day of sunbathing and R & R.
I am so excited to be away from home. I feel rejuvenated and refreshed and feel like I'm a puppy again! It must be the mountains and the lake and the small town air. Who knows. Who cares! Its wonderful!
Mr Koda
Enjoying his holiday immensely!

6 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Wrooo wrooo, wish we were there too! A wet Lab is a happy Lab!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woooo SOOOO churned 'em!

Did woo khatch any fish out there?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

alaskanarcticexpedition said...

Hi! We just found your blog through Dog Daze's blog. We have a bunch of Alaskan Malamutes that we run in a freigting team in the arctic, and one black lab who would love to be in that water with Mr Koda right now!!

Great blog...we'll be back!

-Andrea

Life With Dogs said...

You look as happy as a dog can be. Ready for another dip? :)

The Thundering Herd said...

Does look like fun - to Cheoah. The rest of us are not keen on getting our feety-feet wet.

The OP Pack said...

We are very much behind on all of our blog reading, but it sounds like you have had a wonderful holiday. You got some pawesome pressies, and how fun to be able to swim and have such great weather. We are so glad we met you this year and we wish you the very best in 2010.

Woos and Happy New Year, Phantom and Thunder