Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


06 December 2009

Schnappi das kleine krokodil

Hello boys and girls.

Today I have crept out of the deep dark depression I have been suffering these last few days. It feels good to be back!

For all of you that were wondering who I was SibeGuiding for, it wasn't Bling, I am still to meet the little fellow but I will soon YAY! I was SibeGuiding for my friend Princey, however because my Ma is a complete doosh, it started with poor Princey donking his noggin on a tree. . He didn't mind so much but I felt soo embarrassed that after that I was an extremely efficient SibeGuide, assisting dear Princey in manuveuring through the forest.

Aren't Labradors meant to be excellent guide dogs, I didn't think I had the right temperament to be quite honest, not for a human, but it was fun with Mr Princey! Maybe I'll get to do it again sometime.

Now. Does everyone remember that irritating crocodile Schnappi that used to be on the telly all the time singing that dogforsaken horrible song? Well. Today I got to walk with my own little Schnappi. For ages! Lucky shes pretty.

It all started with me dining on rabbit poo...


And then the Sukmeister got hooked up beside me. That was cool, I like walking with friends...


And after a very small amount of time, I began to have second thoughts...


Boy is she noisy!


We were waiting for the other doggies to get organised so we could start on our walk. Suki is not so patient as I would of liked. I was eager to get going but I cannot understand all this buzz buzz buzz... So she decided to tell me about it by nibbling on my ear. And I wanted to run away... My ears are precious to me... Please Mum... Save me...


I did have a little runaround with some of the other special doggies off lead but it was inevitable that this wouldn't last. I was hooked back up to the snapdragon. Schnappi schnappi schnapp!

And then we were waiting again while dearest Summer was summoned from her feast of long-deceased possum... and the noise started again...


Ma! Seriously, was this a joke? Shes lovely and all but my dogness she is impatient! I had another attempt at escape. It did not work...


Anyhoo, I did survive this ordeal. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. You see me and Suki are like chalk and cheese (mm cheese).

Me VS The Sukmeister
black with white highlights VS white with black/brown highlights
shiny coat VS fluffy coat
floppy ears VS sticky uppy ears

Ma actually says we are a little bit similar in some ways. For example if we encounter other doggies in the park, we are the most noisy ones. I don't believe this though. I am merely saying hello. Or maybe I'm shouting Hello. I'm not sure, I just get caught up in the moment.

Mr Koda
Sleeping for the afternoon

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

*I'll be khwiet*

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr. Koda!
You know... we girls tend to be bossy... sometimes!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Team Husky said...

Oh Koda, thank woo fur making our Mom laugh! She hasn't been doin too much of that lately but she sure loves reading your blog!!!

Team Husky

The OP Pack said...

You are too funny, Koda - did you get to see Kodiak too?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder