Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


27 December 2009

Santy Parade

Hurrow Doggies and Kitties

On Christmas Eve some people and doggies in our sled dog club participated in the Riverton Santa Parade, Riverton is a small seaside town about 30 minutes from home and most of the local residents were there to watch us.

Before we could go anywhere, I had to have a sniff around the bushes and grass to get a feel for the atmosphere and go Number 1s.


Then I completed my Sled Safety Inspection, as I am required to do to make sure the doggies pulling and the human riding it were safe. Injury, death or worse is not something I want to have on my conscience.



Then I spied Santy adjusting his beard in his sleigh with his elves. I hope he had time to deliver presents to everydoggy and kittie all over the world after the parade was over!



I even spied Kodiyakky with his Santy hat on!! Doesn't he look handsome girls? And of course his Aunty Summer was there too, looking as pretty as ever. I hope she wasnt laughing at me!



Then we were set to go!!! Here we are waiting to take our place in the parade. Look at the other interesting characters you can see!


I couldn't get Ma to take any pictures of the busy street, all the doggies pulling the sled and walking alongside, and the other doggies we met during our travels but when we finished the Main St we could get the Kamrah out again...


We walked at the front of the group to give the other doggies something to follow, I obviously smell pretty good!! I had fun and I was a very good boy so I'm told.

Heres some of me!

I had fun, I hope I can do it again sometime!!!
Your pal, Koda

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo are such a pawesome SiberianWannabe!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says it still takes some getting used to see YOUR weather fur khristmas!

The Thundering Herd said...

Woo - a Santa parade with Siberians and you. So cool!