Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


01 December 2009

One of those Siberian things

I heard today a friend of my Ma is getting one of those Siberian things, Today!

He is arriving on a big birdywirdy thing from the North Island of New Zealand (we live at the bottom). So he will be here at 4.20pm!

Flying sounds very scary!

His Ma been getting ready for his pending arrival, painting kennels and building runs, buying food (most important) and getting all his other bits and pieces prepared.

I am so excited that I will be able to meet another baby Siberian soon. At least I will be able to boss him around!! Ma says I'm not allowed to meet him just yet cos he will be too small... WHAT!?!

Mr Koda MD (ready to teach a young Siberian some good Siberian manners... eventually)

4 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Good Siberian Manners. Oh, my. The woos and laughter in this room are deafening.

The OP Pack said...

How lucky that family is going to be!!! We so want a puppy but the humans say it isn't time yet.

Woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo KNOW we MUST have PIKHTURES!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

I feel out of place being the only non-Sibe comment, but have fun, Koda!