Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


29 December 2009

On Holiday

Good afternoon doggies and kitties!

I'm on holiday at Grandmas house. Its great! The sun is shining and I have a great huge lawn to do my zoomies and scratches, its much more luxurious then the grass at home.

Its times like these I wish I wasn't black...


Look at the sky!
No rain! No dark ominous clouds!

I wonder if we can holiday here more often. Its great being able to lie out on the lawn all day in the sun!

Mr Koda
On holiday and loving it!
PS Hope everyone else is having a good Christmas break!

2 comments:

Sam said...

What a beautiful sky! I hope you enjoy every minute of your vacation.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It looks nice BUT I bet it is way too warm fur me and my wardrobe!

It is khurrently
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/17404?from=recentsearch

Are woo khoming to hang out with me?

PLEASE!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It is furry nice and windy too!