Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


17 December 2009

Life and Learnings of this past week


Hello.

How are you all?

I'm ok, I suppose. A bit bored maybe but faring well nonetheless.

Aparently it is nearly christmas time. This revelation came to me when a mysterious bucket of "Christmas cookies" arrived and Ma was stuffing her face with them.


Why can't I have some? Shove em in my gob perhaps.

I will tell you something exciting though, I got my first parcel from Santa, he must of dropped it off on his way somewhere cos its a bit early from my calculations. I'm told I cannot open it until Christmas, 8 days time. Isn't that like forever in dog time? Feels like it.


Yesterday evening I spent a brief period of time in jail. Just joking, I went for a ride with Ma and TeamHusky in their fancy wheels. Good fun I got a whole "cell" to myself.

I make a good looking prisoner dont I? Sometimes I wish I was in prison, I've had to put up with Mother Dearest moaning and groaning about her sore muscles...

"I'm stiff"
"I'm sore"
"My legs feel like jelly"
"Me me me me me"

How does she think me and Kodiak feel? We had to lug her round on our walk, freeloader!!!!

Stress releasing tummyrubs anyone?

Mr Koda (No MD this time, its the holidays, nearly)

7 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Woo got to ride with Team Husky - how cool!

Life With Dogs said...

How could anyone say no to that proposition? ;)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Will woo rubmytummy in return?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ms. ~K said...

Have patience...Christmas will be here soon...
Hugs and belly rubs!

Lorenza said...

I know it is not easy to wait knowing that that present is for you!
My mom says she'd love to rub your tummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Hello Mr Koda, thank you for visiting my blog. We think you are very handsome indeed :-))

Minnie-Moo in the UK
xxx

Moose said...

Hello Mr Koda! I have visited you before but must have forgotten to start following you the first time! Wow, we do look a whole lot alike. I even used to have an orange collar like you. The first and third photo in this post really look like they are pics of me. Of course this means you are one handsome dude! You are a bit smaller than me but I can't tell from the pics because we are proportioned the same. I saw in another post that you are 27kg but I am about 47kg! I am a bit of a freak as far as labradogs go! I look forward to following your blog Mr Koda!