Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 December 2009

Kittie Cousins

Hello again

I couldn't sleep.

And I just thought of another two friends I wish to introduce to everyone. Cousin Lester and Cousin Keira!!!!

They are both kitties adopted by my Ma's Aunty & Uncle and they live in Melbourne Australia.

Here is Lester "I'm not fat, I'm just big boned". Hes a cuddly fellow and likes nothing more than the gentlest little tickles. Lester's favourite pastimes are chasing Keira and stealing Keira's food.


And here is Keira "If I catch Lester sneaking my food again, I'll kill him!" Keiras a tiny lil kitty and she is forever being tormented by Lester. Lucky for her she is agile enough to get to all the lil hidey holes that Lester can't get to because of his stature (I'm trying to be nice, he's sensitive about his size).


I have never met these kitties but I've heard all about them. I even got to keep some of Lester's fluff that came on the plane on Ma's clothes when she visited them earlier this year. Hehe!

Mr Koda

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Yum!

Khyttehs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Huffle Mawson said...

Hi kitties! Where in Melbourne? That's where I live, you know.