Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


21 December 2009

I'm not fat...

Good evening Gentledoggies and kitties.

I have been doing some investigating into facts and things. I have found some fantastical facts...

I'm not fat
I need to eat more
I am severely underweight

YAY!

Refer to this excerpt from Wikipedia (I'm going to pretend its reliable)

Size: Labs are a medium-large but compact breed. They should have an appearance of proportionality. They should be as long from the withers to the base of the tail as they are from the floor to the withers. Males should stand 22.5–24.5 inches (57–62 cm) tall at the withers and weigh 65–80 lb (29–36 kg). Females should stand 21.5–23.5 inches (55–60 cm) and weigh 55–70 lb (25–32 kg). By comparison under UK Kennel Club standards, height should be 22–22.5 inches (56–57 cm) for males, and 21.5–22 inches (55–56 cm) for females.

I'm only 27 kg.

Koda
Happy and underweight

5 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Bring on the treats and ice cream and beefy bones - Koda needs to pack it on!!!

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

The Thundering Herd said...

We are forever trying to convince the human food providers that MORE is needed.

Lorenza said...

You need a special fatty diet this season!
At least until you reach your ideal weight!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huffle Mawson said...

More food more food! Ham for all!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo have it dokhumented!

How khould woo be denied!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra