Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


02 December 2009

Busy mornings

G'day

Hope everyone has had a good productive day today! I have been very busy... doing stuff. Stuff mixed with a bit of eating and sleeping and number 1s and 2s (I'll let you know a bit more about that later...). Here is what I did this morning.
First I woke up and had a bit of a moment to myself contemplating life.
Then I put my reading ears on and read the latest PET magazine. They had delicious looking chocolate labrador puppies. I want one!
Then I got up on the bed for a bit. I'm not allowed on the bed really, but its such a good spot to sit and plan my day.
Then it was the most important part of my morning, a good scratch!!!!
Did my morning jawzercise...
And settled myself into my little house on the prairie for the day ahead.


Jolly good.

Mr Koda

4 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Sounds like the perfect day to us - hope you get one of those chocolate puppies.

Woos, the OP Pack

Sam said...

I love the picture of you reading the labrazine! (Yes, I totally just invented that word)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a day!

Whew!!!!!!!

Naptime now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.