Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 December 2009

BLING!! BLING!!..."Hello Koda Speaking"

G'day

I'm just back from a walk with My Yakky. I've got my best friend back... YAY! If Princeys Mummy is reading this, I looked after your boy very well today and we had very good manners!

I'm a bit sleepy now though, it was very warm and we had two drink stops on our walk today. And my Ma wasn't as useless as usual and she brought along our own bottle of water! No Sharing for Me. Not that I don't share, I love to share. Its everyone else that doesn't like to share my nutritiously enriched slobbery water... Oops.

Last night I finally got to meet Bling!! He is very cool but a bit dopey. To be expected I suppose from a pokey little pupperdog.

I remember little Yakky when he was that little:

I got Ma to take heaps of photos. The little chap was scared of my for a while and just followed me round while I sniffed and Number Oned around his ginormous yard. Then he got cheeky!!!! Here we go:
Then I found this picture....

No wonder he was scared of me, I have a demon inside of me here. It was all a ruse, I Swear. I was actually quite fond of the little guy. This is a perfect example of "When Flashyboxes Go Evil"

Fix it!

Mr Koda
New friends are fantastic!

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Bling! Bling!

Woo make our hearts sing!

What grrrrreat pikhs today!

Tank woo fur sharing your Siber pals with US!

I'm sure woo will teach 'em such good stuff AND they'll share some of our special trikhks too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

We love the little Yakky guy too, and now Bling - he is just too cute - you should hear our Mom - she really wants you to send him to her for Christmas, OK?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Huffle Mawson said...

He is so freaking cute! Mum wants him for Christmas please.

The Thundering Herd said...

Puppy breath !