Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


21 November 2009

Welcome to my office

Greetings Puppies and Kitties!!

I wish to present to you this fine evening, a very rare insight into my daily life and learnings. Somewhere that not many people or puppers ever get to see...

Welcome to... My New Office!!!!

This is where I will spend most of my time, in between napping, snacking and doing number 1s and 2s. I hope you will come by sometime!

Mr Koda MD

PS: The renovations on my kennel were completed some time ago and are now excess of requirements, If anyone knows a competent doggie builder who could spare an afternoon repairing my (for want of a better word) "Mess", please let me know. For a price of course.

4 comments:

The OP Pack said...

We trust you , Mr. K. When does the new office open?

woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Will there be a pawesome Open House Office thingie with gifts and snakhks?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

I second what Khyra said! Especially about the snacks!

Mr Koda MD said...

definately snacks!