Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 November 2009

Tuesday!!!!!

Its Tuesday!!!!!!
That means walking!

I was ready to get in the car, eager to get on the road to meet my friends...


Hurry up!



"Hey! Theres Suki and Kodiak!!!!!! Hello Prince's Ma!!


Our walk was excellent, I was being properly naughty - sniffing EVERYTHING! Thats what walks are for, aren't they?

I was sure ready to get home for BIKKIES!



Oh come on! Hurry!!!!!!!!! I grew tired of waiting very quickly...


Faster Car, Faster! My bikkies are waiting anxiously to be delicately devoured...


Floor it! For goodness sake!





10 minutes later... Gosh a full tum feels marvelous...









After all that fluffing around and waiting, snuggling with my Ma is not soo bad...



Mr Koda (Replenished and Restful)

6 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Looks like Tuesday had all of the elements of fun in it!

The OP Pack said...

Great fun for you, Mr. Koda. Hope Prince is doing OK too.

woos, the OP Pack

Sam said...

Love the pictures of you rolling around on the floor. So silly. Marge does that too.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Fun!
Furiends!
Food!
Flopping and fluffing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

KB said...

Woo hoo, looked like perfect day!

Huffle Mawson said...

I think you covered all the important things to do on a Tuesday.