Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


06 November 2009

Puss in Boots, Friend or Foe?

I have a bone to pick. Not literally, bones make my tummy upset. But a theoretical bone. Puss in Boots. I wanted to defluff him immediately!! But I was forbidden to. So I managed to get in a few sneaky gnaws, bites, nibbles and it seemed ok. Then SHE found me out and I was told to BE NICE or it will be TAKEN AWAY. Whatever that means. So we were forced to make amends, fly the white flag, surrender, whatever the right word is for that.

WHY?




4 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Our motto - No stuffie left stuffed!

The OP Pack said...

We love our stuffies here too. Phantom likes to just carry them around in his mouth, but TD loves to squeak them and woo along with the squeak. He usually waits a long time before destuffing them. Sometimes the humans are just really hard to understand.

Woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm a non-destuffer!

That's why I have so many toys!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Piappies World said...

Hi there Mr Koda MD!

Those are really great photos! Princess likes stuffies and seem to be the only one that can keep stuffies intact.

We all love them too that we rip our stuffies apart. Waaaaah

We hope to be your friend and follow each other's blogs. Do visit us in our world to meet us all.

Thankies

- Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar