Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


28 November 2009

Pee Ess

I hope you all saw the incredibly beautiful and flattering picturemajig that Kodiak's Ma took of me!!!!!!! I haven't played with him in so long, I wonder if he doesn't like me anymore.

Is it my age? - a adept three and two thirds.

The colour of my fur?

The size of my ears?

Maybe I'll have to make the first move. Although I admit, today when my Ma arrived home smelling like Princey. I was not impressed!!!!! She swore that all she did was give him a quick pat. I bet she gave him lots of scratches and pats. Not on!! Actually on the other paw, may be it was ok. I do like Mr Prince and he is the father of by bestest friend in the whole wide world. And he likes me, a lot! So I guess I'll let him away with scrounging a few pats today. Just this once.

5 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Prince is a good guy, Koda - it's OK that Mum patted him. And yes, we did see that pic of you - it was pawesome.

Play bows, the OP Pack

Ms. ~K said...

Love the picture of you in the elf hat.
Hugs and Rubs!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo should do what The OP KS Pakhk pawed!

Princey is a furry special Siberian so it is more than okay that your mum patted and petted him!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

I like the nickname they gave you in their post. Koda Yoda. Ha!

Team Husky said...

Koda Koda Koda

I still wuv woo buddy! Maybe we can walk together soon, b4 Maw goes away next week?

Play bows and woofs
Kodiak